Wednesday, March 23, 2011

What if the bank asks for a business plan?

You have several choices;
1. You can write your own business plan.
2. You can hire a service company that offers business plans written for you who use templates.
3. You could let an expert business plan writer like me custom design a business plan that will sell itself to your targeted audience.

If you are a business owner or starting a new business you may be an expert in your field however may not be in writing a business plan. I offer a wide selection of packages that are designed to fit your unique business and situation. My video explains;





I offer fast turn-around on high quality custom business plan and presentation design to include video design and my website has an impressive portfolio for your review.


Photobucket


I have an excellent reputation on LinkedIn with many recommendations you can review by visiting my profile there;

http://www.linkedin.com/pub/johnny-giles/1b/914/73b

Please feel free to contact me anytime to learn more or to let me get started on your project today! I accept credit/debit card payments via PayPal and by phone using my iPhone app called Square.


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment