Thursday, March 17, 2011

Custom Business Plans, Videos & RFP's

Hello, my name is Johnny Giles and I own Expert Business Presentations, a consulting firm I run from home in NC, and I have a passion for writing business plans, presentations, proposals and requests for formal proposals (aka RFP's). I have an extensive portfolio that you can review on my website and a great reputation on LinkedIn.


Photobucket


This video outlines the primary services I offer relative to business presentation writing and design. As you see we add graphics, images, models and other visuals to stimulate the reader as we have learned that people retain more information when they are not bored with just text only.


[youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iklkoXQ00HU&w=480&h=390]


In addition I represent a reputable and influential lobbying firm who specializes in Government Contracts, Grants and Loans as well as the EB-5 Program and writing Litigation on a State and Federal Level. This video outlines these services and my representation of this firm will ensure you get quality and prompt services.


[youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=90gYiuFtsqw&w=480&h=390]


In many cases our clients need more exposure or simply want to create a teaser to their detailed presentations and so we offer video and power-point presentation design services that will allow you to target your audience on many levels. From marketing to selective promotions a video is a perfect tool. We design the videos using text, music and graphics to stimulate and visually impact the viewer. Please take a look at our video on this service category.


[youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8PbFKmE4ICs&w=480&h=390]


My small Team and I are your best resource for any type of business presentation, business plan, porposal, video or power-point presentation however our services do not stop there. We take pride in providing turnkey solutions so you can also count on us for other needs from logo design, brochure and sales folder design to GoDaddy website tonight template customization. This way you can depend on one company, Expert Business Presentations, to provide all of the tools you may need to promote your business to your targeted audience no matter how small or large it may be.

Call or e-mail me for more information or to let us get started on your project today! I accept credit/debit card payments through PayPal and my iPhone app called Square.


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment